We are seeking a part time or full time fitter / technician to join our team at Techquip.
Techquip supply technical services including design, installation and maintenance services across many industry sectors utilizing bulk materials handling, power transmission and waste water treatment. Market-leading products supplied by members of the MEG Group.
Techquip also design and manufacture the Modquip range of modular conveyors and equipment supplied through our distributors across Australia.
- Site installation & service of MEG Group products including: silo related equipment, dust collectors, gearboxes, conveyors, and drive components.
- Workshop maintenance, assembly and service of MEG Group products including: industrial gearboxes, power transmission products and light fabrication of hoppers and transitions.
- Assembly of Modquip modular conveyors and equipment.
- Experience in power transmission and bulk materials handling products.
- Experience in the mining sector, concrete & construction sector, food & beverage sector or related products and services.
- Aptitude for the role and a willingness to learn and develop your skills.
- Knowledge of related products supplied and serviced by MEG Group is preferred but not essential.
- Mechanical trade / technical skills with an eye for detail preferred.
- 2-4 years’ previous experience in a similar position.
- Working at Heights certificate, EWP licence, Confined Space certificate, welding and spray painting experience preferred but not essential will be provided.
- Mechanical/ technical ability with an eye for detail.
- Company vehicle,
- Generous remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, with our achievable bonus structure.
We are looking for someone who wants something more.
To be part of our team, our beliefs and core values are a priority, understanding why we have our roles, is as important as how we perform them.
Our aim is to improve the lives of our team and our customers by focusing on our core values: customer service, understanding and innovation. Being part of this together will allow us to provide outstanding support to each other and our customers.
Mechanical Equipment Group – www.meggroup.com.au
For product range details visit us online:
Please forward your resumes and any enquiries to: [email protected]
You also can apply via Seek.com.au