Techquip is the engineering division of MEG – Mechanical Equipment Group. A leading Australian specialized group of companies including: – Chain & Drives, Inquip, Parts Book, Automation & Control and Tank Enviro Systems.
Techquip supply technical services including design, installation and maintenance services across many industry sectors utilizing bulk materials handling, power transmission and waste water treatment. Market leading products supplied by members of the MEG Group.
Techquip also design and manufacture the Modquip range of modular conveyors and equipment supplied through our distributors across Australia.
As a technician, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Site assembly. installation & service of MEG Group products including: Silo related equipment, dust collectors, gearboxes, conveyors, and drive components.
- Workshop maintenance, assembly and service of MEG Group products including: industrial gearboxes, power transmission products and light fabrication of hoppers and transitions.
- Assembly of Modquip modular conveyors and equipment.
We are looking for a professional and enthusiastic individual with:
Senior Support Technician:
- Experience in power transmission and bulk materials handling products.
- Experience in the mining sector, concrete & construction sector, food & beverage sector or related products and services.
- Aptitude for the role and a willingness to learn and develop your skills.
- Knowledge of related products supplied and serviced by MEG Group is preferred but not essential.
- Mechanical trade / technical skills with an eye for detail preferred.
- 2-4 years’ previous experience in a similar position.
- Working at Heights certificate, EWP licence, Confined Space certificate, welding and spray painting experience preferred but not essential.
- Mechanical/ technical ability with an eye for detail.
Company vehicle, uniform and a generous remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, with our achievable bonus structure.
We want to help our team identify their strengths and enable them to excel in a role that best suits their individual talents, creating a positive environment where we can continue to grow not only as individuals but as a team.
We are looking for someone who wants something more.
To be part of our team, our beliefs and core values are a priority, understanding why we have our roles, is as important as how we perform them.
Our aim is to improve the lives of our team and our customers by focusing on our core values: customer service, understanding and innovation. Being part of this together will allow us to provide outstanding support to each other and our customers.
Check us out on Facebook and LinkedIn to get an idea of who we are and what it means to join Techquip.
Mechanical Equipment Group – www.meggroup.com.au
For product range details visit us online:
Please forward your resumes and any enquiries to: [email protected]