Our Response to COVID-19
To our valued customers
In response to addressing the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, we want to reassure our customers that we are taking all necessary proactive measures to ensure the health and safety of our patrons, suppliers and staff.
These measures include:
- Providing all staff with hand sanitisers
- Regular disinfecting of surfaces throughout the day, including but not limited door handles, bathrooms, tabletops, benches and doors
- All employees who are experiencing signs of being unwell are to remain at home and must have a medical certificate, clearing them to return to work.
- Staff travel, both interstate and international, has been suspended.
- As per our regular operation, purchases can be made over email or via the phone for individuals wanting to limit face-to-face interactions.
During this time of international uncertainty, our team will continue to support our customers and strive to deliver our usual high level of service. If required, we have full capabilities to continue to meet the needs of our customers remotely.
If you have any concerns regarding the impact of COVID-19 on your order, please contact our customer service team at [email protected], and they will be able to assist.
We are continuously monitoring the advice and recommendations from the Australian Government and Australian Health Department and will be adopting all recommended actions as instructed.
Thank you and stay safe
The MEG Team