Damage to silos and accessories is most likely during tanker filling operation due to the risk of overfilling or excessive pressurisation.
The KCS Silo Safety System, which comes in component form, prevents both overfilling and excess pressure, thus avoiding damage to the silo, the venting filter or any other accessories, at the same time reducing the risk of dust emission.
- Avoid damage to silo and accessories
- Reduce risk of air pollution
- Eliminate risk of filling the incorrect silo
- Start and stop filter cleaning automatically
- Receive indication from electronic pressure meter whether filter might need attention
- Control panel monitoring
Benefits from control panel monitoring
- Internal pressure of any silo
- Maximum level indicator free
- Presence of compressed air to venting filter (if air jet filter)
- Presence of compressed air to pinch valve